Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're moving! ***UPDATED***

Blog addresses, that is.  We are changing our current blog address.  If you visit our blog, please either leave a comment letting us know you want the new address or email us at thewildthingsfamily at gmail dot com and let us know, and we will email you the new blog address.  We love having visitors, so just let us know!

Thanks!  See you at the new place!

***If you are on our blog, you are on the right one- we've already moved to our new address here at thewildthingsfamily...thanks!***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'd love to follow you to your new place...

i thought of you the other day. i was in a new grocery store in orem that has a wonderful selection of cheese.

Anonymous said...

Leatha, we definitely woud like the new address! Thanks!

Lacey said...

I love following your blog! Let me know!

Andrea Fowler said...

I shouldn't even have to tell you, but yeah, I want the new blog address :)

Laura said...

Us too. We've been having so much fun reading it.

Anonymous said...

ummm I want to know the new address wild things family....
ranasioux

Anonymous said...

Yes please Leatha...your videos put a smile on my face every time I use my free period at school to watch them.

Emmy said...

Oh, please add us!!