Awww the babies are adorable. They each have their own look, but do resemble eachother, what a beautiful mix. Jaya looks so sophisticated, even as a baby, so cautious. And Raji, sweet lil Raji with the perfect round little head. I miss them so much. Lovely photos sis. Arohanui, Ranasioux
You need to have many more children!!! Many, many, many more!! I don't think you realize how lucky you are to have two gorgeous kids!! Some people aren't so blessed. :) MANY MANY MORE!! lv Melis
5 comments:
How fun was that! I lvoed seeing them side by side at the same time! You can really see how similar and how different they look! What a great idea!
That's hilarious because I tell Chris that after seeing your blog, we have to go to Cebu! Your baby is so precious!!
Awww the babies are adorable. They each have their own look, but do resemble eachother, what a beautiful mix. Jaya looks so sophisticated, even as a baby, so cautious. And Raji, sweet lil Raji with the perfect round little head. I miss them so much. Lovely photos sis. Arohanui, Ranasioux
I loved talking to you yesterday. How blessed am I to have you for a friend?! And how blessed are you to be the mother of two little angels?!
You need to have many more children!!! Many, many, many more!! I don't think you realize how lucky you are to have two gorgeous kids!! Some people aren't so blessed. :) MANY MANY MORE!! lv Melis
Post a Comment