Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What do you dress up as for Halloween if you are a toddler who loves dogs and polka dots?*


A dalmation, of course! A sassy dalmation.

What do you dress up as for Halloween if you are a baby who refuses to keep anything on your head, and who is really good at making moody facial expressions and banging objects on the floor?*


An angst-ridden, guitar-breaking rock star!


(who is actually an adorable, sweet, precious, happy rock star most of the time) 

*This is actually what you wear for Halloween if your mom is cheap frugal, wanted to use what was already at home, and refused to spend a lot of money on something you would only wear for a mere few hours.


7 comments:

stacie said...

Oh my! Both are so so cute. I love the expression on Rajis face on the bottom pic. Your kids are SOOOOOoooooo adorable.

Lacey said...

I love the costumes! They are adorable! Did you guys get to do any trick or treating in the Philippines or anything?

Lacey said...

wow I'm surprised Halloween is popular over there! I guess who could pass up on such a fun holiday?!? lol. I laughed out loud at your comment on Jaya's "Lacey-with-no-eyes." haha. I miss you guys! I miss the Philippines too, really. Especially Krua Thai. haha. ...but not the cold showers! I'm not even kidding when I say that everyday when I pray I thank Heavenly Father for the opportunity to take a warm shower that morning :)

Andrea Fowler said...

Raja did a great job of "posing" for his picture. He really acted the part well! They both look adorable in their costumes. And I agree with your frugality!

Gina said...

Thank you for fixing up the comment settings! The costumes were so adorable! The kids looks so pleased!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those kids are so dang cute! You're so great at making cute little costumes. I also love that part about Jaya walking out of the mall bathroom. She is her mother in a small body. :)

Madhu said...

Amichies made frugal a philosophy and Leathas made it an exacting science. I joke about it constantly but in all seriousness there opinions and influences have made Mohan,Marlin,Marei and I (in the future we will refer ourselves to as the 4Ms (masters of buy anything that tempts us & who cares how much it costs) to have a much more stable economic base. And I make this statement without consulting the other 3 Ms and I know they will agree with me 100%.