So Raja was still a little sick this week. And a bit fussy. But his grizzly bear cub sounds are just so dang cute. His raspy voice from his cold was just adorable. He is such a happy, good-natured baby. But when he gets mad - he gets MAD. Marei wondered last night if it meant he'd have a bad temper. We shall see. Son, here is a video of you being mad. For a few seconds anyway, which is all I can bear before I have to hold you and comfort you.
Jaya's gem for today:
Marei and I are singing the kids their bedtime song. Jaya keeps trying to raise her arm up to her dad's face, and he keeps telling her to close her eyes and go to bed. She firmly holds her little fist up to daddy's mouth and insists, "Daddy, you have to have a microphone."
2 comments:
Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.
Jaya does the same thing when the camera is on... "CHEEEEESE!" Too funny!
So sad! Poor Raja. I loved how Jaya's face changed immediately from a look of concern for her baby brother to a big "Cheese" grin. Cute! Cute! Cute!
Post a Comment