Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't worry we ARE coming back....

...and here is why.  Some of my new Filipina friends have informed me that here in the Philippines, most women are not allowed to have their husbands with them when they give birth!  AHH!  I guess, if you make pre-made arrangements with certain doctors, they MAY allow it.  I can't do it.  No way.  Marei IS my doula.  And if I was allowed to have only one person at the birth of any of my children, I'd choose Marei over doctor, nurse, or mid-wife.
So those of you worried we'd stay more than a year, rest assured, we won't be here too much longer than that - not at the rate we procreate.




1 comment:

Madhu said...

As with everything else in her life her husband, children, her family, her career, now the blogging,my sister puts in a 1000% into everything, so why should procreation be any different?
I GOT JOKES !!!
Jaya "how-da-know" to draw mamman a picture and mail it to me please? Rajas keep a scooting SCOOTER! UMA pilaray !!! miss you so much!!!