"The Raiders lost."
With a look of alarm, "Where'd they go? Who took them away from him?"
She is definitely bossy, but still so sweet - she ends every command with a lilting "Alright?" As in, "Pick that up, alright?" or "Bring me that mango, alright?"
While we're getting ready for a wedding reception, "When I'm a big girl I'm going to marry Daddy and you come to the reception, alright?"
At a restaurant, sitting on a chair, "Mama, can you get me that pillow? I want to be com-fu-ble."
While flying paper airplanes, a friend's plane doesn't fly too well: "Not like that! You have to do it proper-ly. Like this."
Jaya has a tantrum. Then an hour later, she says, "Mommy, I'm sorry for being mean, but I was so tired. And my body was so achy."
Raja falls down and cries. "It's ok Raj, it just was an accident. You didn't do it on purpose."
Upon seeing a live pig, legs bound, flopping in the back of a pedicab, "Mama! We have to go save that pig! That poor pig!"
"Raja! Don't really eat it, it's just pre-TEND!"
Watching Daddy carry a large box, proudly exclaims, "Daddy, you're such a big, strong boy!"
Standing on the scale, triumphantly announces, "I weigh thirteen-six."
6 comments:
Oh Jaya, you are the most adorable little girl in the whole world!!!
I laughed at what she said to the Raiders losing. Too cute!
Her personality is strong and so adorable. She is a very beautiful girl.
She is so so so smart! I love it!
And I was going to marry my dad for the longest time too! That line was a blast from the past for me. Darling.
She is so adorable! I'm glad that you are writing down things like this. So often they get forgotten. Lv MElis
Sweet lil Jaya, you are so smart and a very good big sister. You are growing up way to fast. We miss you sooo sooo much. I love you pretty dress with the pink bows of it. Yes you someday make a beeeauutiful bride. Love your Aunty Nana
You are adorable, Jaya! I especially love that she apologizes for her tantrums and understands herself enough to see the "reason" behind them.
Post a Comment