Brother is obsessed when it comes to learning how to get around as well as sister....and Sister is obsessed when it comes to what she used to call "bellets." Good thing it rains in Cebu as often as it does...
Raji, you are growing up so fast. Your the best lil toy pusher ever. And Jaya, you sweet pretty pretty girl, you are quite the model already. I love your cute lil umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh.... Marei, you look good with little or no hair. I miss you all so much. Oh and I found my webcam whoo whoo.
3 comments:
Raji, you are growing up so fast. Your the best lil toy pusher ever. And Jaya, you sweet pretty pretty girl, you are quite the model already. I love your cute lil umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh.... Marei, you look good with little or no hair. I miss you all so much. Oh and I found my webcam whoo whoo.
Way to go Raja! SO CUTE!
I think I'm going to put up a video of Baloo for Jaya to see since she likes him so much! :)
That little girl is going to be a model some day. And one or both of you are fabulous photographers. Perfect song for the post!
Post a Comment